- Activation and installation
- Admin end configuration
- Vendor end configuration
Activation & Installation:
In order to use Per Product shipping, you’ll need to install Woocommerce Per Product Shipping and MultivendorX Pro and activate the plugin.
Woocommerce Per Product Shipping Configuration
Kindly note that Per Product Shipping is handled by Woocommerce.For further details about Per Product plugin kindly refer to this documentation:
Once the plugin is activated
- Admin has to go to the Multivendor X admin dashboard.
- Click on the Module option
- Under the shipping settings, enable “Per Product Shipping” & “Enable Vendor Shipping”
- Now,admin have to go to shipping zones under shipping tab of woocommerce settings
- select/add a new shipping zone then click on edit.
- Under the edit section of shipping zone, click on the shipping method and enable per product shipping.
- Once selected, click on edit below per product shipping.
- In the edit tab you’ll find the following fields:
- Method title– this is the title field which users can see during checkout.
- Tax Status– admin can choose the tax status from the dropdown field.
- Default Product Cost-If admin wants to add a global shipping cost excluding tax for all products they can set from here.
- Handling fee(per product)- admin can set the handling fee without tax for each product in this field.
- Handling fee(per order)-Admin can set the handling fee for each order in this field.
- Vendor can go to Add New Product page from Product Manager tab.
- Once in add new product page scroll down to Product Data Box.
- In Product Data box click on Shipping tab and enable per product shipping.
- Once enable per product shipping box is clicked, a table with the following fields will pop up-
- Country Code- In this field admin can give the country code they want for per product shipping or leave blank to apply to all the country
- State/Country Code- This field is to provide state code. For example if anyone wants to give a state name West Bengal within India then they will have to write WB as a state code.
- Zip/Postal code- In this field admin can provide a specific postal code.
- Line cost(excl.tax)-Admin can provide a line cost i.e, cost for each different item in the cart.
- Item cost (excl.tax)- In this field admin can give cost of the item which will be multiplied by quantity.