Brief Introduction #
Widgets are helpful gadgets that make life easier for their users. They have limited functionality that can be installed and executed within a webpage by an end-user.
MultivendorX provides vendors with eight helpful widgets that are attached to their dashboard. These widgets give the vendor an overview of the overall performance of his store as soon as he logs in. With these widgets, he can happily perform his e-commerce task and as well as interact with his customers from the frontend dashboard itself. Let’s take a look at the widgets offered by MultivendorX.
MultivendorX offers widgets that let Vendors:
- Receive a statistical report on the performance of the store on a weekly or monthly basis
- Provides him with visitors map that tells him the name of the countries from where he receives maximum customers
- Gives him a detailed history of all his transactions
- Notifies him of any pending shipping for his products
- Gives him reports on his product sales
- Gives a Statistical report on his product statuses (i.e published, pending, draft or not approved)
- Read customer reviews that let him know how his customers see him
- Lets him interact with his customers by answering customer’s queries
Store Performance Overview #
This widget would give the vendor a statistical report on his store performance within the course of a week or a month. The vendor would receive his reports in the form of performance indicating icons and insight statements.
Key Performance Indicators #
These icons are used to indicate how well the store has performed within a week. Let’s take a look at what these icons are:
- Rocket Icon– This icon stands for traffic which basically indicates the number of customers visiting the vendor’s shop within the time period of 7 days
- Cart Icon– This icon stands for the number of orders received by the vendor
- Money Bag Icon– This icon reveals the number of sales made by the vendor
- Piggy Bank Icon– This Icon indicates the amount vendor had earned through his sales
- Wallet Icon– This Icon indicates the commission amount withdrawn by the vendor
Insight statements #
These are insightful statements that help the vendor make key business decisions
- AOV statement- AOV or Average Order Value statement lets the vendor know about the amount a customer is willing to pay for his products. This lets him make important business decisions regarding his product pricing, shipping cost and advertisement cost.
- Credit balance- A credit statement lets the vendor know of the commission amount that had been credited to his account by the admin or the amount that had been withdrawn by him.
- Compare Store Performance: Based on the key indicators mentioned before, a statement comparing the store’s monthly or weekly performance is issued. Here the vendor gets to know in the form of statements how well their store had performed in comparison to the previous week or month.
Visitor’s Map #
This widget displays a world map that lets the vendor know which country he has the maximum number of customers from. This also gives him a fair idea about his targeted audiences and lets him come up with better plans for future products based on this data. The vendor views:
- Country Codes- The Country codes of those countries where he has maximum customers
- Percentage of Users- A percentage calculation of customers who bought his product or viewed his page
- Days Filter: The number of customers he gained with a limited timespan
Transaction Details #
This widget displays the total commission ready to be withdrawn by the vendor. The vendor gets a short run-down of transactions made in the last 5 days. The vendor would be able to view.
- Total transaction amount
- Transaction Id, date and amount
- A withdrawal button that will transport him to commission withdrawal page
Pending Shipping #
This widget works like a reminder, letting the vendors know of orders which are yet to be shipped. The vendor gets to see :
- Order Id: The identification number of the order
- Product Name: The name of the product
- Order Date: Date on which the order was placed
- Shipping Address: Customers Shipping address
- Actions: He can mark the order as shipped
Product Sales Report #
This Widget lets the vendor know about the product sold in the last 7 days, the revenue generated from it and the number of times the product has been purchased or ordered.
Product Statistics #
In this Widget, a bar diagram is displayed showing the different product statuses. A list is then displayed from which vendors would be able to check how many of their products are completed, how many are pending, how many have been disapproved and how many of them are still just drafts.
P.S- Vendors can also add product from here by selecting the add product button available below the list.
Vendor Reviews #
Reviews are a good way of assessing oneself, it can let you know what your problems are and inspire you to improve yourself. In the case of positive feedback, they can motivate you to work harder. Keeping that in mind we have a widget letting the vendor read feedback from their customers in the form of Vendor Review.
Note: This Widget displays feedback about the vendor, not the product.
Customer Question #
MultivendorX strives to bring vendors and customers closer. With this widget on the dashboard, vendors can answer any questions a customer may have regarding the product. Once the question is asked the vendor will receive a mail notifying him about the customer’s query. If the vendor chooses to answer, he can then select the link showing which product the customer has a query about. Once identified, he may answer the customer’s question.
This brings an end to our dashboard tour. Hopefully, with these widgets on the dashboard vendors easier time handling their business.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.