Table of Contents
Brief Description #
Turn your e-commerce website into a product catalog to get a personalized digital salesperson. You can use the product catalog plugin to access a variety of features. This includes the ability to operate both catalog and sale modes, a mini inquiry cart, an extremely flexible inquiry form, and others. Let’s take a look at how you can use this fantastic product catalog enquiry plugin.
- Product Catalog Enquiry for WooCommerce by MultiVendorX
- MultiVendorX (Optional)
Setting up in Admin’s End #
After activating Product Catalog Enquiry for WooCommerce by MultiVendorX, you will get the following settings :
General Settings #
- Catalog Mode– Enable this to activate catalog mode sitewide.
- Product Enquiry Button-Enable this to add an enquiry button for all products.
- Product Enquiry Button when Product is out of stock– Enable this option only if you want enquiry for out of stock products.
- Catalogue Mode Applicable For– Select the user type from the dropdown menu where this catalogue will be applicable.
- Disable cart and checkout page-Enable this to hide cart and checkout page and set new page to redirect the user.
- Redirect after Enquiry Form Submission-Enable this to redirect user to another page after successful enquiry submission such as home page etc.
Display Options #
- Remove Product Price– Enable this to hide product price from site and disable purchase.
- Disable enquiry form via popup– By default, the inquiry form will be displayed via pop-up. Enable this if you want to display the button under the product description.
Enquiry Email Receivers Settings #
- Additional Receivers Email-Enter the email address where you want to receive inquiry mail. Therefore if you also want to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then simply pass this email id there.
- Remove admin email-Enable this if you to remove the admin email from the receiver’s list.
Button Appearance #
Button Customiser #
- Button Text-In this field enter the text for your enquiry button.
- Button Type– Select the appropriate option from the dropdown list to choose the enquiry button type from the following options :
- Read More
- Custom Link for all products
- Individual link for for products
- No link just #
- Your own button style-Enable the custom design for enquiry button.
Additional Settings #
Custom CSS– In this field write your custom css to customise the enquiry form.
- User role specific Exclusion-Select the user roles, who won’t be able to send the enquiry.
- User name Specification Exclusion– Select the user, who won’t be able to send enquiry.
- Product Specific Exclusion– Select the products that should have the Add to Cart to button, instead of enquiry button.
- Category Specific Exclusion-Select the category,where should have Add to Cart Button, instead of enquiry button.
Enquiry Form #
- Content Before Enquiry Form-Fill this field to write description before about enquiry form.
- Content after Enquiry Form-This content will be shown after enquiry form.
- Override Form Title– Enable this to set your custom title.
- Enquiry form fields– Enable the fields from the given options as needed. This will be reflected in the enquiry form.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.