- Brief Introduction
- Marketplace Analytics Configuration
Brief Introduction #
One of the core advantages of analytics is that it provides you with data that helps you make future decisions. The function of MultiVendorX’s Marketplace Analytics is no different from what you expect from any other analytical data. The only difference being it provides you with data regarding the performance of your marketplace. Use advanced graphs and reports to gauge marketplace performance with MultiVendorX.
- Gauge the overall performance of your marketplace with the Overview Tab.
- Decern between well-performing vendors and poor-performing vendors using vendor reports.
- Make sound marketing decisions using product reports.
- Study the in-depth financial history of specific vendors using transaction reports.
- View sales data on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
Marketplace Analytics Configuration #
Well, reports don’t require many configurations, if any at all. The only set of steps we will pay attention to is how to access Marketplace Analytics. This article is mostly dedicated to learning about the functions of each analytical report and how you can use them to your advantage.
- You can access marketplace analytics by going to the admin dashboard and navigating to MultiVendorX.
- Once you select MultiVendorX, the menu options will appear. Select the Analytics option to get marketplace analytics.
The Overview Tab #
The first tab you will come across when you land on the Analytics page. And why wouldn’t it be when this analytical data record the performance of your overall marketplace? The overview tab as the name suggests gives you a report of how your marketplace is functioning. Now let’s take a look at the various stats used to gather data.
Numerical Data for Marketplace Performance #
The numbers displayed under various performance headers indicate the growth of the marketplace. Take a glance at these headers to see what each of them means –
- Total Sales: Here you can view the total amount of money earned from the sale of the products sold on your site
- Admin Earning: You will be able to view the total amount you have earned by the sale of each product here
- Signup Vendors: The number of vendors signed up on your site includes all vendors who are a part of your marketplace currently. This data will also help you take a glance at interested vendors. Includes all vendors irrespective of their statuses.
- Awaiting Vendors: This data only records the number of vendors waiting to be approved by you.
- Awaiting Products: Here you see the number of product that is yet to be approved by you.
- Awaiting Withdrawals: Using this data you can view the number of withdrawal requests made by your vendors.
Using Graphs to Record Sales #
This analytical statistic makes a record of the sales made in a day and plots it in a graphical pattern to show how your sales have been performing over time.
Popular Vendor #
The leaderboard sections give you a short idea of vendors that are performing better. Taking a glance at the leaderboard will also give you an idea about which vendor is popular among customers. You can probably study a bit more about the reason behind this vendor’s performance by searching for him in the search bar.
Commission details #
This section of the Overview reports allows you to evaluate the profit you made while operating this marketplace.
The Vendor Tab #
This tab records each element of the vendor’s performance to give you an overview of how the vendors are doing. Just like the previous tab, it uses various statistical data to evaluate a vendor’s performance.
Vendor Performance #
The vendor performance is gauged by reading three numerical data namely:
- Orders – The numbers recorded under the order header display the popularity of the vendor’s products.
- Net Sales – Net sales give you an idea about the overall profit made from the sale of products
- Items Sold – This gives you an idea about the number of items sold by all your vendors.
Graphical Chart of Vendor Sales #
Using the data from above the graphical chart records the performance of your marketplace on the basis of vendors’ sales.
Vendor List #
The vendor list keeps track of each vendor’s performance. Using data as its base, vendors who are performing well rank higher than the others. You also download this data in CSV format by clicking on the Download CSV option.
The Product Tab #
The product tab is quite similar to the Vendor tab, but instead of evaluating a vendor’s performance, this tab records the performance of your products. The statistical data present here more or less indicates how a product is performing in your marketplace. Based on the data provided you can make development or marketing decisions.
Transaction History #
The transaction history is one of the most popular demanded features that MultiVendorX has to offer to you admins. The transaction history is like a ledger book that keeps notes of your finances. Here is a list of data used to help you make an assessment.
- Status: Here you will be able to view the payment status of the vendor’s commissions.
- Date: Here the date on which the commission had been issued is displayed.
- Type: You can see the type of transaction taking place here for example commissions.
- Reference id: The identity number through which you can track your commissions is displayed here.
- Credit: The amount you receive is given here.
- Debit: The amount withdrawn or received by the vendor is displayed over here.
- Balance: The total amount of sales is shown over here.
Date Range #
The date range picker is a drop-down menu that lets you choose the dates of the statistical report. Selecting that dates will let you evaluate the data of the chosen dates. This way you can view older data and use them to see changes in the marketplace performance
Search Bar #
Lets you search for data on specific vendors. Add the vendor’s name in the search bar to get detailed reports. This is a useful widget that will save you some time.
This denotes the end of the tutorial. Hope this document is of assistance to you. Feel free to voice any doubts by visiting our support forum.