Brief Introduction #
We know how hectic running a marketplace can be. And with an efficient notification system that keeps you posted, saves time, and helps being organised, while keeping you connected can be quite beneficial. So, to help you manage all your essential marketplace tasks MultiVendorX presents to you its Workboard feature. Here you get to manage important tasks like approving vendors, and products etc, reading abuse reports, notifying and connecting with vendors, providing vendors with tutorials and viewing customer queries.
Excited to know more? Let’s continue with this tutorial on workboard elements.
The Taskboard tool notifies you of marketplace chores awaiting your approval like accepting vendors, product approvals, coupon approvals, pending commissions, answering or viewing customer questions, and so on. With each of these taskboard elements, you can perform the following actions –
- Approve – This action is represented by a stamp icon which lets you put a stamp of approval on acceptable products, vendors, coupons, commissions and questions.
- Reject – Rejection is represented here using a cross icon. You can reject unacceptable vendor candidates while providing them with an explanation.
- Dismiss – Dismiss action removes tasks from your taskboard that you do not wish to attend. This action is represented by a prohibition icon
- Edit – The edit option on your taskboard allows you to view product, coupon or vendor detail.
Along with this taskboard also create a notification prompt that appears on your MultiVendorX menu showing pending items awaiting your approval.
To know more about how to operate taskboard functions read this document.
The announcement element of your workboard is the thread that connects you with your vendors among other threads. 😉 😉 😉
Using the announcement feature you can notify vendors of ongoing changes to sites, send personal messages or connect with specific vendors.
To learn how you can broadcast your announcement to vendors read this article.
The knowledgebase is a handy-dandy tool for when you send your vendors big information. The information sent to your vendor can be tutorials, relevant news, article snippets etc.
You can learn more about your knowledgebase features here.
Store Review #
This is a review list that allows you to read the feedback and reviews on a particular store. Based on this report you can decide which store is popular. The things you can view on your review list are –
- Customer – Let you view the name of the customer giving the review.
- Vendor – Show the name of the vendor receiving the review
- Content – Shows the comments or feedback sent by the customer.
- Time – Records the time when the review was made.
- Review – Displays the rating received by the vendor.
- Action – Allows you to either edit a comment or dismiss it.
Report Abuse #
This section of the Workboard allows you to view any complaints filed by the customer against marketplace products. This way you can not only be updated on product flaws but can also do quality control. Through the report log, you can view the following settings –
- Reason – This column of the log shows what the grievance of the customer is.
- Product – You can view the name of the product the customer has a complaint against.
- Vendor – Show the name of the vendor the product belongs to.
- Reported By – The name of the customer filing the complaint.
- Action – Let you remove the complaint once it is resolved.
Question and Answer #
The question and answer tab of the Workboard help you track the queries made by customers. One key benefit of this feature is that questions approved by you would become part of a default questions list that appears when making a query. Your question-answer board contains the following content.
- Question – Displays the name of the customer posting the query
- Product Name – Refers to the product name that was enquired
- Date – You can view the date on which the customer posted the question
- Status – The status shows whether the question has been approved or not
- Question Details – The column showcases the general content of the question
- Action – Based on the importance of the question you can either approve or dismiss it.
Refund Request #
MultiVendorX lets you view a record of all the refund request accepted by you. You can track the following details of the request –
- Order ID – The order id tracks the request through and specialized chain of numbers.
- Vendor – Showcases the name of the vendor who received the request.
- Refund Amount – Dispays the amount that was refunded.
- Refund Reason – Lets you view the reason benhind the request, if mentioned by the customer
- Payment Gateway – Show the method through which the payment was completed.
With this, we come to the end of our article. We hope this document was able to answer most of your questions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.