Showing 1 - 25 of 25 results for
An invoice is a document given to the customer on the sale of goods or services. This document keeps a record of the transaction that takes place between the vendor and the customers, as evidence of the transaction. The MultiVendorX invoice module sends an automated invoice to both vendors and customers. Vendors and customers both have the option to browse or download the invoice.
Mangopay makes payments easy for users by allowing them to pay in multiple currencies and with various payment methods. Using it can easily set up recurring payments and even set up global payment platforms. It provides customizable payment flow along with real time monitoring and of course strong security.
Stripe marketplace allows vendors to receive real time payments and also allows customers to pay using both credit and debit cards. This feature also provides three types of stripe connect account type - 'Standard', with Standard accounts vendors would have to connect their accounts with admin in order to receive payments. Then, 'Express', here the the Admin can connect with multiple vendor accounts and transfer the vendor’s payment immediately. Lastly, 'Custom', here from the creation of the vendor stripe account to payment processing, is done by the Admin. It also supports stripe charges. Depending on the charge type selected by the admin the funds are split between admin and the vendor. The charge type support Marketplace Stripe provides are 'direct', 'destination' and 'separate charges and transfer'.
This feature is introduced to make payment more convenient. With this feature now admin can accept payments from any mode, many vendors, and operate on a real-time basis. It's real time split payment feature allows the vendors to receive the payment as soon as the customer pays. Moreover, it accepts payment from any currencies and any account type be it credit or debit. Admins can even set dates of payment for vendors. Moreover, PayPal’s in-built plus strong antifraud and money laundering tool helps make payment secure.
MultiVendorX lets you choose your desired chat providers. These options include-
- Facebook Messenger - This option is a combination of social media and marketplace. So, vendors now have an alternative use for messenger as a business assistant.
- Talk JS - With the Talk Js chat provider, vendors can start conversing with customers almost instantly. They also store chat information in their dashboards for reference purposes.
- Whatsapp - You have the option to use WhatsApp to chat one on one with your customers
Live Chat module allows vendors to have real-time chats with customers, resolving all their doubts and queries. From email marketing to social media chats, you can employ any technique to reach out to your target audience in no-time. Apart from this, you can access additional features like exchanging images for references, sharing shop or home addresses, and tracking previous chat conversations.
- Transfer files - This feature helps vendors and customers share files among themselves during live chat to better understand the product details.
- Send push notifications and emails - Alert vendors of customer requests with the help of push notification
- Store Chat History - Vendors can review chat histories to respond to customer demands
MultiVendorX gives vendors the option of hiring unlimited staff members and assigning different tasks to the staff to handle store responsibilities and share the work load of the vendors.
- Add Staff Members - This easy-to-use feature helps vendors hire an endless number of staff members.
- Manage Staff - lets the vendor edit or delete details of staff members as and when required.
- Personalised Staff Dashboard - The feature also allows to create a separate dashboard for staff members. Members can view and manage data relevant to their assigned task here.
Vendors can use notification messages to inform customers about the duration of their absence. Vendors can also add the number of days they prefer the customers to see the notification messages. Thus this will keep the customers inform why the vendor is not able to accept orders for the time being and even they are available again.
It gives vendors the option to disable add to cart for the time being they will remain absent. Here the vendor can type messages like “Sorry!”, “Can’t Accept”, “Will Be Back” or so on text, that will replace the Add to Cart option and display only the text. Enabling this option will stop customers from adding new orders.
This feature allows vendors to use a clickable calendar to select dates on the calendar of the days he/she wishes to be absent. These dates will then be sent out to the admin in the form of mail to inform them. You can also enable / disable different option here . Like -
- Disable Add to Cart - It gives vendors the option to disable add to cart for the time being they will remain absent. Here the vendor can type messages like “Sorry!”, “Can’t Accept”, “Will Be Back” or so on text, that will replace the Add to Cart option and display only the text. Enabling this option will stop customers from adding new orders.
- Customer Notification - Vendors can use notification messages to inform customers about the duration of their absence. Vendors can also add the number of days they prefer the customers to see the notification messages. Thus this will keep the customers inform why the vendor is not able to accept orders for the time being and even they are available again.
This feature let customers know about the seller’s business schedule by displaying the store working hours of a week in the form of a widget.
- Edit Shop’s Schedule - Let customers know about the seller’s business schedule by displaying the store working hours of a week in the form of a widget.
- Display Store's Opening and Closing Time - Sellers get to notify customers about their store's working hours.
Send Notification from Followed Store
Store & Product Review
- This feature allows the customers to review a store and thus it's vendor. It serves as an invaluable source of feedback for vendors, which gives them an idea to improve the products and services. This will help customers to choose wisely from which store to purchase.
- This feature allows the customers to review a the products. It lets customers get an idea about the product from those who have used it, which can help other customers to choose wisely.
Policies help customers know what they are getting into.It also helps build customer trust and confidence regarding a product. They know that once a policy is set the vendor has to keep his end of the bargain or risk losing his customers. Vendors can set their store policies or in case they do not the policies set by the admin would be applied. There are three types of policies vendor can set. Firstly, 'Shipping', here vendors can fill in shipping details like the processing period or extra charge or even the cases when free shipping is allowed. Secondly, 'Refund', in case of refund what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow. Lastly, 'Cancellation', in case of cancellation what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow.