Limitation on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall MultiVendorX, and its affiliates, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for –
- Any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- Any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- Any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- The defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall MultiVendorX, and its affiliates, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to MultiVendorX hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between MultiVendorX and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0, Except MultiVendorX Pro. We strongly discourage you to offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale of any kind.
The license key ensures updates from our servers. If you do not activate the license, the plugin will not function.
Each product from our site includes support for the duration of time agreed by the User and MultiVendorX. This date is calculated from the minute the order has been marked as complete. If you do not have a valid license, you will not be able to download any of your purchased products.
MultiVendorX abides by the following Terms in case of product updates during the validity of the license.
- Updates are included for free for the duration of the term agreed by the User and MultiVendorX
- If you have a valid and active license key, and your extension(s) supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard
- If your extension(s) does not support automatic upgrades due to server error, then updates can be downloaded from your account page on this site.
The following terms and conditions are applicable in the case of receiving support from our team during the duration of the license.
- Support for purchased extensions is given up to the duration of the term agreed by the User and MultiVendorX.
- In case you wish to get support after the duration of the term agreed by the User and MultiVendorX. You must purchase or renew a license at the given value for the extension you wish to get support for.
To know more about support refer to our support policy.
Without prejudice to any applicable statutory rights, MultiVendorX grants Users the right to cancel a purchase they are unsatisfied with, and obtain a 100% refund, within 30 days from the day on which the purchased product has been delivered.
Refund is available for MultiVendorX Pro and other purchased extensions on a monthly basis only. Other licenses are not available for any kind of refund.
As a condition for refund service, any refund requested will NOT be accepted past 30 days of the actual purchase. Furthermore, clients requesting refunds will not be asked reasons for availing of this service. However, Users are kindly asked to specify the reason why they are claiming the money-back guarantee.
To request a refund, Users are requested to send the Owner an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Order ID.
Things to keep in mind before availing refund –
- Any refund requested will be processed within the next 7-days of placing the request.
- For Indian Clients (only) GST charges will not be refunded.
- Transaction fee deducted by the payment gateway will not be refunded.
- If the User acts in bad faith or misuses our product, MultiVendorX owns the right to deny the refund request.
Conditions on Which Refund Requests Can be Denied
You can request a refund on any of our paid extensions. However, some cases in which the decision of the Sales and Support team is final, refund requests would be refused. These cases include
- Plugin purchased using a discount coupon.
- Plugin purchased on Special Offers.
If a product is automatically renewed, refund requests cannot be processed. To avoid this issue kindly enable the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ option from your Stripe or PayPal account.
Discounts and Offers
MultiVendorX offers its users discounts and special offers. If the product, MultiVendorX Pro and other purchased extensions are purchased at a discounted value, MultiVendorX reserves the right to deny any refund request made by the User.
Ownership and Liability
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of MultiVendorX. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
User Accounts and Product Licenses are not transferrable.
If you are a contractual developer or a representative of a person, please ask them to purchase the product from us directly. It saves time on both sides when we follow up on support tickets.
This Website is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at the Users’ own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from the owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with Users’ web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from the Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information completely and truthfully.
- Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Website.
- By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
- Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, has been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
Conditions for account registration
Registration of User accounts on this Website is subject to the conditions outlined below. By registering, Users agree to meet such conditions.
- Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, each User must register only one account.
- Unless explicitly permitted, a User account may not be shared with other people.
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by directly contacting MultiVendorX at email@example.com.
Account suspension and deletion
MultiVendorX reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or delete at any time and without notice, User accounts that it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms.
- Abusive behaviour and/or excessive negativity towards the MultiVendorX staff and/or other MultiVendorX customers.
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against MultiVendorX, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing MultiVendorX products.
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
- We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final and terminated or suspended accounts will not be reversed.
The suspension or deletion of User accounts shall not entitle Users to any claims for compensation, damages or reimbursement. The suspension or deletion of accounts due to causes attributable to the User does not exempt the User from paying any applicable fees or prices.
API usage terms
Users may access their data relating to this Website via the Application Program Interface (API). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product/service that accesses this Website, is bound by these Terms and, in addition, by the following specific terms
The User expressly understands and agrees that the Owner bears no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from the User’s use of the API or their use of any third-party products/services that access data through the API.