Brief Introduction #
Policies let the buyers know what they are getting into. It also helps build customer trust and confidence regarding a product. They know that once a policy is set the vendor has to keep his end of the bargain or risk losing his customers.
Policy section #
Vendors can set in their policies or in case they do not the policies set by the admin would be applied. The admin can set their policies by the following steps:
1.Go to “Modules” tab under MultivendorX.
2. Once in Modules tab navigate to Store management and enable the option “Store Policy”
3. Now go to Settings page of “MultivendorX” and from Policy tab admin will be able to add the policies.
There are three types of policies the vendor can set
- Store policy: the broad guidelines for the sellers to manage their own shop
- Shipping Policy: Vendors can fill in shipping details like the processing period or extra charge or even the cases when free shipping is allowed
- Refund policy: in case of refund what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow
- Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy: in case of cancellation what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow
Vendor Adding Policy #
Vendors can also add Policy for their store from vendor dashboard.
In order to add policy from vendor dashboard go to Vendor dashboard and click on Policy tab under “Store Settings”.
Once in Policy page now vendors can add Shipping Policy, Refund Policy and Return/Exchange Policy.