Brief introduction #
Ratings and Reviews are an important part of any business.MultivendorX Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback. Consumer reviews can help surface issues with products, shed light on new use cases, and helps in product innovations. Let us understand how the MultivendorX Review system works.
- Let admins configure the review settings and enable different specifications under review tab.
- View ratings and reviews given of customers/buyers by vendors through vendor dashboard.
- Let customers rate/give reviews according to admin’s configuration.
Set Review Settings #
Review settings of MultivendorX has different specifications which when enabled by admin will allow customers to give ratings/reviews to vendors accordingly.
Admin Configuration #
As an Admin, you can add certain setting to the review system that will enable vendors to receive and view ratings and review from customers.
You can configure review settings in the following manner:
- Go to Admin Dashboard and then select the MultivendorX menu option. Once selected, they can select Modules section.
- On the Modules page, go to Store Management.
- On the Store Management tab, enable “Store Review” and then navigate to Settings section of MultivendorX. Now under the “Review & Ratings” tab the following section needs to be configured –
- Vendor Review – This option lets any customers/buyers to rate/review the vendors they have purchased products from.
- Buyer only Review-This option enables only those buyers who have purchased from that particular store to give ratings/reviews to that vendor.
- Product rating sync-This setting allows customers/buyers to give ratings/reviews to a particular product of that vendor they have purchased from.
- The rating parameters-This setting enables customers/buyers to rate/review for different specifications.One can press the “add (+)” button in categories to add more than one specification and the “subtract (-)” button to delete any specification.
Vendor Reviews Option #
Vendors can observe the reviews received for their shop or products from the vendor dashboard itself. All he or she has to do is scroll down to the review widget present on the dashboard.
Customer/Buyer Ratings:- #
Customers would be able to rate and review vendor/products according to the admin’s configuration.
To give ratings/reviews, customers can visit vendors shop pages/websites or the products pages of the product purchased by them. They can then leave feedback in the form of ratings/reviews.
Having trouble or need further help! Reach us!!
Last updated on November 19, 2021
Found any error… Submit your feedback