2 emails, different sales price

Theme and Plugin Support

Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      snakehead.asia
      Participant

Hi,

How to stop a vendor account to send out any e-mails to customers ? Only letting admin updating customer’s order status – new, delivered, completed, etc.

My customer receiving 2 emails with 2 different pricing after they order.
      1. Admin’s email to customer – Correct product price with shipping price – ALL GOOD (after customer make purchase)
      2. Vendor’s email to customer – Only product price (suborder) <- this happen after VENDOR update product status in vendor’s dashboard (delivered, completed, etc)

I have check and uncheck this with same result – “Transfer shipping charges collected (per product) to the vendor.” not sure if it’s the reason of the NO SHIPPING pricing shown from Vendor’s email to Customer.

Please help me with simple idiot’s guide solution. If have read some other topic regarding this on the suborder issue, insert codes (a few of them and it is confusing, i’m that stupid)

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

By delivered status do you mean completed status?
      As when vendor mark the order complete, we get the shipping charges over email as you can see here (https://prnt.sc/woynmp).

Can you please share some more details about your issue so that we can help you more efficiently.

snakehead.asia
        Participant

Is there a way to hide suborder status in customer’s account eg. (1234|1235) 1234 is main, 1235 is suborder ? There is no need for that separate information when in main order it has already clearly stated who is the seller (store name) and what is the price customer is paying for the transaction.

snakehead.asia
        Participant

Thanks for the reply !! My question wasn’t about shipping, it was about suborder’s email update to customer (sending email to customer every time a vendor update status in vendor dashboard eg. a vendor do an update on completed, delivered, etc)

I have successfully stop that issue of vendor’s update in dashboard will trigger an email to customer from sumit singh’s advice. He said this –

Hi, Just disable the email setting by path

Woocommerce->settings->emails->Vendor orders stats report

We are able to stop order stat email by disable it from woocommerce settings.
        If you still face same issue then kindly capture in a video and share with us.

Thankyoy.

https://multivendorx.com/support-forum/topic/disable-weekly-orders-report-e-mails-to-vendors/

Thanks

Thank you for the update. We are closing the ticket now. In case any issue arises kindly raise a new ticket.

Viewing 2 reply threads

The topic ‘2 emails, different sales price’ is closed to new replies.