Contribute, and Reap Abundant Rewards!

2 Problems

WCMp Stripe Marketplace

Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dominic Morin
      Participant

1- problem is when I click on connect with stripe the database “usermeta” stripe_publishable_key, access_token, admin_client_id, etc are not the good one
      my current setup is “test mode” with “Direct Charges”

2- problem is i got something this error “Error creating charge record with Stripe: Must provide source or customer.”
      somethime my order pass OK but sometime i got this error at the beginning so no email was sent and no charge has been taken but sometime the first paiement (vendor) pass and the second one make this error so the first product was charged and not the second and the client receive the mail order of both item and the none of both orders exists in the database and the first product stock didnt decrease

Sorry for my bad english

1- mon probleme est quand je clique sur connect with stripe dans la table “usermeta” stripe_publishable_key, access_token, admin_client_id, etc ne sont pas les bonnes données qui sont ajoutées.

mes configurations sont en “test mode” avec l’option “Direct Charges”

2- le problème est j’obtient cette erreur “Error creating charge record with Stripe: Must provide source or customer.”
      parfois ma commande se déroule bien et parfois j’obtient cette erreur dès le départ donc aucune transaction n’est effectuée et aucun courriel n’est envoyé mais parfois j’obtient cette erreur après la première transaction et la première transaction a été débité sur stripe mais pas la seconde et un courriel est envoyé au client avec ses 2 produits dans la facture et aussi aucune commande est présente dans le système

Dominic Morin
      Participant

RE – i click connect with stripe and now the test account receive the paiement but sometime i still got the error

“Error creating charge record with Stripe: Must provide source or customer.”

in my stripe account

POST /v1/charges
      État
      400 ERR
      ID
      req_17ebQrxIoBJY8u
      Date et heure
      Adresse IP
      Version de l’API
      2020-08-27
      La plus récente
      Stripe/v1 PhpBindings/7.72.0
      parameter_missing

Must provide source or customer.
      Ces informations vous ont-elles été utiles ?

{
      “amount”: “10000”,
      “currency”: “CAD”,
      “description”: “For order id #296”
      }

Corps de la réponse

{
      “error”: {
      “code”: “parameter_missing”,
      “doc_url”: “https://stripe.com/docs/error-codes/parameter-missing”,
      “message”: “Must provide source or customer.”,
      “type”: “invalid_request_error”
      }
      }

Corps de la requête POST

{
      “description”: “For order id #296”
      }

on a correct one i got

Corps de la requête POST

{
      “source”: “tok_1J87tKHDNtDMkp3XHcQAVpJ7”,
      “description”: “For order id #334”
      }

but sometime the source is missing why ?

albertareed1988
      Participant

I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

http://www.myaarpmedicare.com login

Hello thank you for getting in touch with us
      Can you please check whether you are using Live account access for live payment and sandbox account access for test payment,
      we presume it might happen that you are using sandbox access for live payment or vice versa.
      Kindly check and keep us posted.

Dominic Morin
      Participant

im using sandbox with both account

when I click on connect with stripe it open a window (stripe) i i click on ignore this form because im in sandbox

something weird is when i take a look in the database usermeta the public key secret key its not the same of mine in my stripe account

i dont know what to give you more then that sometime it work great and sometime it give me this error at the first transaction and sometime i got this error at the second transaction

here some screenshot

Hi @Dominic Morin, as you are using sandbox mode hence this will be added: https://11fo813dsg4jqjl4374eoxz8-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/test-mode.jpg

Can you please share a video of the issue so we can help you out.

We haven’t heard back from you for a while. We hope this issue is fixed, so we are closing this now.
      If you need any further help, please do open another thread.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The topic ‘2 Problems’ is closed to new replies.