200-300mb memory usage when loading dashboard

MultivendorX Pro

Open
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Zia Rahim
      Participant

Since the plugin transitioned from wcmp to multi vendor x we have noticed that the navigating to the plugin dashboard and other areas uses 200-300mb of memory which is insane. We have had to upgrade our server and increase the limits primarly for your plugin.

I am assuming this must be an error rather than what was intended. How can we I resolve this issue?

We have checked this on our end and all the pages are using very less memory. The highest memory size that the pages are using is 1.5 MB .
      Now as you are facing the issue of a very large memory usage so kindly share a video describing how you are calculating the memory usage size on your end so that we can check that and help you accordingly.

Zia Rahim
        Participant

Hi Sangita

When I run the website on a staging server with 4GB of rams and 4 CPU. When I click MVX plugin, it crashes or says there has been a critical error. My live website has better stats so this doesn’t happen but we were forced to upgrade our servers because your plugin was overloading.

I can provide access to the staging website if you want to see or I can launch an entire new instance just for your team.

@Zia Rahim Kindly share the site url ,temporary admin and FTP access of your staging site with us where the issues are replicated. So that our team can check and help you accordingly.
      While sharing the access don’t forget to mark your reply as private.

Zia Rahim
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Zia Rahim
      Participant

We are not able to access the debug log on your end. It shows 403 forbidden. We need to check the debug log to proceed further with the issue.
      Kindly check this and share the access with us.

We are still waiting for the access. Kindly share those so that we can look into the issue and help you accordingly.

Viewing 7 reply threads