Brief Introduction #
Let vendors create exciting deals by offering customers, multiple products bundled together at a discounted price. This Advanced Frontend Manager feature will let vendors create various combinations that can be sold at a set price and
WCMp Advanced Frontend Manager
WooCommerce Product Bundles
Product Bundles Configuration #
The MultiVendorX bundle product features allow vendors to offer exciting deals to their customers by packaging multiple products together. To get started with this useful continue with the following instructions.
Admin Configuration #
To let vendors have the ability to create a packaged deal you have to –
- Go to the Admin Dashboard and then navigate to the MultiVendorX menu option. After the MultiVendorX menu list appears, select the Settings sub-menu option.
- On the Settings page drag your browser to the capabilities tab.
- Scroll down to the Product Type section and tick the Product Bundle option
- Select Save after you are done with the changes.
Vendor Configuration #
To create a bundle deal the vendor must
Go to Add Product page under Product Manager from the Vendor Dashboard.
- Add a Product Name (title), description, product image(s) in the first section.
- Moving to the second section – Select Product Bundle from the Product Type drop-down menu.
- Enable the Virtual checkbox, if your product is a digital product or does not require shipping. This removes the Shipping tab from your product.
- Enable the Downloadable checkbox, if you have downloadable files that need to be made available to your customer after purchasing the product.
- General Tab – Enter product prices here. You can also schedule a sale period in this tab itself – clicking Schedule will open start and end date fields for the sale.
- Inventory Tab – You can add SKU (unique to products), choose to whether manage stock for the product individually and define whether to allow back orders and more. If Manage Stock remains unchecked, only the ‘Stock status’ option is visible in the Inventory tab and the single product page will only display the stock status (if set to out of stock) and you will be responsible for updating the Stock Status manually. However, if manage stock is enabled, the options that will be visible are:
- Stock quantity – On updating the Stock Quantity, WooCommerce auto-manages the inventory and auto-updates the Stock Status as Stock, Out of Stock or On Backorder.
- Allow back orders? – Whether or not to allow backorders (order even after out of stock!).
- Low stock threshold
- Selecting “No” (default) from the Sold Individually dropdown will allow customers to modify the quantity of the selected product. Selecting “Yes” will limit the product to one per order while “Matching configurations only” prevents identically configured bundles from being purchased together.
- Shipping tab – An optional tab depending on whether it is a digital (virtual) product or not. In this tab, you can configure the weight and dimensions of the product as an entirety and set the shipping class for the product.
- To add similar items to the current product that is being viewed or has been ordered for, add your products in the Up-sells or Cross-sells as required under “Linked Products“
- In the Bundled Products tab select choose your Layout option. This controls the appearance of bundled product details on single-product pages. There are 2 alternatives to choose from Standard and Tabular. Read more from this documentation. Form Location decides the display of the product on the single product page. Learn more Item Grouping determines the indentation of parent/child items in cart/order templates. Read more. Enabling Edit in the cart allows the product to be edited from the cart page. Know more about this feature from this documentation.
- You can add products that you might want to sell together. The fields have been discussed underneath:
- From the Add a bundled dropdown, select products from your set of published products.
- Filter Variations (in case if the selected product is a variable product type) — Makes sure that specific variations are available for purchase when purchasing the bundle.
- Override Default Selections (in case if the selected product is a variable product type) — Used to override the default attribute values of bundled products.
- Enabling Optional lets the customer decide whether they want to add the respective product to their cart when they purchase the bundle.
- Quantity Min and Quantity Max — Quantity Min defines the minimum quantity the customer needs to add for the specified product to be able to purchase the bundle. Quantity Max defines the maximum quantity the customer can add to the specified product.
- Shipped Individually — Controls how the bundled product is shipped in respect to the entire bundle.
- Priced Individually — Adds the price of the bundled product to the base bundle price. With the option enabled, a Discount can be defined. Now, moving onto the Advanced Settings tab:
- Visibility Of Product details – Controls the visibility of the specific product in the single product page of the bundle.
- Visibility Of Cart/checkout – Controls the visibility of the specific product in the cart/checkout pages.
- Visibility Of Order details – Controls the visibility of the specific product when displaying order details.
- Price Visibility Of Product details – Controls the visibility of the specific product price in the single product page of the bundle.
- Price Visibility Of Cart/checkout – Controls the visibility of the specific product price in the cart/checkout pages.
- Price Visibility Of Order details – Controls the visibility of the specific product price when displaying order details.
- Hide Thumbnail – Controls the visibility of specific product images. Leave it unchecked to display the same.
- Override Title – Used to modify the specific product title. Leave it unchecked to display the original product title.
- Override Short Description – Used to modify the specific product description. Leave it unchecked to display the original product description.
- Attributes define a product. You can either add a new attribute that was not previously created or you can choose from a pre-defined global list of attributes set by the admin.
- Advanced tab – Add a note that can be sent to the customer after the product is purchased in the Purchase Note textarea. The ordering position of the product is determined by the number entered in the Menu order. Enable/Disable customers feedback for the item by checking/unchecking Enable reviews.
- Policies tab – Add shipping, refund or cancellation/return/exchange policy.
- Under the “Product Category & Product Tags” section, tick those categories which fit your product. Select your own product tag or you can add your own tag in the product tags section.
- Add a short description of your product in the following section.