Brief Introduction #
Shipping is the method by which sellers deliver goods from their shops to the customers. The Multivendor X Shipping gives you the option of letting vendors handle shipping by themselves, from deciding a preferred shipping method to adding ideal shipping rates or prices. Vendors can also collect the shipping fee when they handle shipping by themselves.
- Decide on a convenient shipping zone with the help of WooCommerce
- Let vendors handle Shipping by themselves
- Let vendors configure shipping details like shipping rates, methods, and classes
- View and manage shipping on behalf of the vendor from the admin dashboard
- Permit vendors to collect shipping fees
WooCommerce Settings #
To get started with Multivendor X Shipping, the Admin must first configure shipping details like shipping zones and shipping methods in the WooCommerce setting section.
The vendor can only edit the shipping cost if the admin has added the “Vendor Shipping” method.
Shipping Settings and types
In order to enable vendors to configure their own shipping, the admin must activate the option “Enable Vendor Shipping” by navigating to Shipping Settings under “Module” of MultivendorX
Multivendor X offers the following shipping types for the store:
- Shipping by Zone : Admin & Vendor can set particular zones for shipping the product.
- Shipping by Distance: Admin & vendor can charge for shipping according to distance.
- Shipping by Country: Admin & Vendor can set country where they want to ship their product.
- Shipping by weight (Using WooCommerce Table Rate shipping) : Admin & Vendor can customise shipping charge according to weight of the product.
- Per Product Shipping (Using multivendor X Frontend Manager and WooCommerce Per Product Shipping): Admin & vendor can set shipping charge according to each product.
Add image of all types of shipping
Note: The above shipping types can be configured by the admin for each vendor and they can be overwritten by vendors as per their specific store rules.