To give vendors the option of managing their shipping, go through the following steps :
- Go to Shipping section under “Module” of MultivendorX and enable the option “Country wise shipping”. Once this is activated, vendors can see this shipping option in their shipping settings.
- Now navigate to Shipping section under “Settings” of Woocommerce and click on MultivendorX Shipping by Distance.
- After that configure the following fields :
- Activate the Enable Shipping option. Once this is activated, customers can see the shipping calculation at the checkout page.
- Method Title : Enter a Shipping Title that displays to customers in checkout.
- Click on “Save Change” to save your changes.
Now, lets see how the vendors can configure shipping from their dashboard. To configure shipping the vendor would have to –
- Go to “Shipping” tab under Store Settings of Woocommerce and choose the shipping option as “Enable Shipping By Country”. After that the vendor needs to configure the following fields :
- Default Shipping Price: This will be the base shipping price of all the products of the vendor irrespective of countries and states.
- Per Product Additional Price: This cost will we applied to every second type of product from the same vendor in the cart.
- Per Qty Additional Price: This cost will be applied to every second quantity of the same product of the vendor which is present in the cart.
- Free Shipping Minimum order amount: The amount entered here will be the benchmark above which the shipping will be free.