Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results for
MultiVendorX lets you choose your desired chat providers. These options include-
- Facebook Messenger - This option is a combination of social media and marketplace. So, vendors now have an alternative use for messenger as a business assistant.
- Talk JS - With the Talk Js chat provider, vendors can start conversing with customers almost instantly. They also store chat information in their dashboards for reference purposes.
- Whatsapp - You have the option to use WhatsApp to chat one on one with your customers
Live Chat module allows vendors to have real-time chats with customers, resolving all their doubts and queries. From email marketing to social media chats, you can employ any technique to reach out to your target audience in no-time. Apart from this, you can access additional features like exchanging images for references, sharing shop or home addresses, and tracking previous chat conversations.
- Transfer files - This feature helps vendors and customers share files among themselves during live chat to better understand the product details.
- Send push notifications and emails - Alert vendors of customer requests with the help of push notification
- Store Chat History - Vendors can review chat histories to respond to customer demands