Showing 1 - 6 of 6 results for
If you are interested in expanding your target audience, increasing your revenue and creating a long-term brand revenue – Store SEO might be your best friend. This module of MultiVendorX Pro helps vendors increase their product value by using SEO features to rank high during organic searches. Our plugin also have support for these two SEO Plugins :
- Rank Math SEO integration - The simple, but powerful user-interface highlights important information about your posts alongside the post itself. Using this information, you can improve your post's SEO instantaneously.
This module grants vendors six reports that they can use for their advantage. These reports include sales reports, product reports, category-wise reports, tax reports, stock reports, and transaction reports.
- Sales Overview - A detailed report notifying sellers of sales made by their store in a given period of time.
- Sales by Product - This lets sellers view the income earned from the sale of each product sold by their store. Along with this it also helps seller estimate the most popular product.
- Sales by Category - With the help of this report sellers can estimate the income generated of each product category .
- Stock - Helps sellers keep track of their product inventory.
- Transactions - This feature gives a detailed report of each transaction made through the sellers store account.
- Tax -Displays to sellers the tax amount collected from the sale of each product.
- Customer Downloads - With this feature sellers can keep track of permission period of each downloadable product.
Module: Seller Analytics|Read Documentation
Admin's Marketplace Analytics
The function of MultiVendorX’s Marketplace Analytics is no different from what you expect from any other analytical data. The only difference being it provides you with data regarding the performance of your marketplace. From the Analytics submenu in Admin dashboard ,the admin can track the performance of his marketplace through the below tabs.
- Overview - The overview tab gives the admin a report of how their marketplace is functioning.
- Vendor - This tab records each element of the vendor’s performance to give the admin an overview of how the vendors are doing.
- Product - Shows how a product is performing in your marketplace
- Transaction History - It is like a ledger book that keeps notes of the finances.