Showing 1 - 64 of 64 results for
Admin's Marketplace Analytics
The function of MultiVendorX’s Marketplace Analytics is no different from what you expect from any other analytical data. The only difference being it provides you with data regarding the performance of your marketplace. From the Analytics submenu in Admin dashboard ,the admin can track the performance of his marketplace through the below tabs.
- Overview - The overview tab gives the admin a report of how their marketplace is functioning.
- Vendor - This tab records each element of the vendor’s performance to give the admin an overview of how the vendors are doing.
- Product - Shows how a product is performing in your marketplace
- Transaction History - It is like a ledger book that keeps notes of the finances.
Payment Gateway Charge
The payment gateway charge feature insures that the payment gateway cost goes to the vendor apart from the commission value which is set by the rules. There are three options available. One is 'admin bear the gateway charge', here the site admin is responsible for the fees, which are taken from the administrator’s revenues or commissions. Another option is 'vendor bears the gateway charge', if this option is selected the fee is taken from the vendor’s commission. Lastly, 'Admin and Vendor bear gateway charges separately', in this final alternative, if both the vendor and the admin agree to bear the gateway fees separately, the fees for utilizing the gateway are taken from both of them.
Levels of Commission
There are five different levels of commission available to make it more convenient.
- Product wise, here the admin can charge a commission fee from the vendor for the sale of each product.
- The second level is category wise commission, here the admin can charge a commission on the sale of each category of product.
- Third category is vendor wise commission, here the admin can charge different commissions from different vendors.
- Membership based commission which can be enabled with the use of marketplace membership module.
- Lastly there is global commission, here the commission amount set by the admin would be applicable in case the commission amount for the other layers of commission is not set. In other words, the global commission is the commission that would be uniform and applicable to all.
Types of Commission
There are seven types of commission options available, like :
- 'fixed amount' where admin can charge the vendor a fixed amount per transaction
- 'percentage' that could be charged on the total transaction or sale value
- '%age + fixed(per amount transaction)' here commissions is calculated, on the basis of the percentage of the total transaction or sale value with the addition of a fixed amount for every transaction
- %age + fixed (per unit)' here commissions is calculated, on the basis of the percentage of the total transaction or sale value plus a fixed amount per unit or per product
- 'Commission by product Price' here admin can configure different commission rules for different ranges of product prices
- 'Commission by Purchase Quantity' here admin can set different commission rules for different ranges of product purchase count
- '%age + fixed (per vendor)' here a percent amount is taken by admin plus a fixed amount based on vendor.
Create tangible and non-tangible products
Set Conditions for Refund
The admin can set conditions for refund. They can enable the status of the product for which customers can apply for refund (pending, on hold, processing, completed). They can set the refund claim period like 5 days or something. They can provide some reasons for refund which the customer can select as their reason for refund or can provide other reason in the space provide.
This feature allows customers to ask for refund in case they don't want the product. Refunds are a good way to win customer confidence. The existence of Refunds and Refund Policies lets the customer know there exists an alternative to buying a product. This will give customers the confidence to buy a product as well as create a favourable opinion. Customers can request refunds easily from the order page itself.
Coupon Amount Disbursement
The admin of the marketplace gets the option to divide the coupon cost with the vendor. There are basically two options, first is 'who will bear the coupon cost', enabling this option would allow the discount charges to be deducted from the vendor’s commission. Second is 'exclude admin created coupon', this option is only applicable if the first option is enabled. This mostly means that if any coupon is created by the admin while the first option is applicable, then the discount amount would be deducted from the commission.
PayPal Masspay/ PayPal Payout
PayPal Masspay is a payment method that allows to make multiple payments to multiple vendors at the same time. This is a great way to make sure that all the payments are made on time, and it can also help to avoid any late fees that might be associated with making multiple payments separately. PayPal is also similar like PayPal Masspay, also it sends payments automatically to multiple vendor as per scheduled.
Display Other Vendors to Customers
SPMV have option to display other vendors selling the same product to the customers. Once the customers select the "more vendors" option they can compare the product with other vendors selling the same item.This way they will have more options, which in turn would create a positive impression about the marketplace.
There are times when the admin may want to make some site changes, or in the case of backlog clearance, wants to temporarily suspend all the vendors from adding new products to the site. In special cases like these, they can temporarily take away the vendor’s capability to add new products and instead assign products to them.
Advanced Seller List
Want to let your customers search for a product they are looking for by location? With the Geolocation module enabled and using our shortcode Vendor List [wcmp_vendorslist] you can achieve that with ease. Vendor's list can be viewed based on :
- alphabetical order
- category wise.
- Let Customers Search for a Product in a Specific Area (using MultiVendorX Pro and GEP my WP plugin)
- Let Customers Search Vendors in a Specific Area
- Ability To Choose the Radius of the Location
(Automatic/ Manual) Vendor Approval
Admin gets the option to admit vendors automatically or accept them manually after evaluating the registration form. In case it is set to automatic, the vendors do not need to wait for approval, its done as soon as they apply. But in case of manually the vendors need to wait for the admin's approval. Though the automatic method is easy and hassle-free, it is recommended to go for manual process of registration for the safety of the site.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
To use this feature need to have the plugin WooCommerce Table rate shipping. It helps to define shipping costs based on weight order or cart order. It allows admin to create shipping rules based on the total weight of the shipment and the destination country. And can add method title to display to customers.
Zone-wise shipping allows admin and vendor to set particular zones for shipping the products. They can set a zone name like zone A for example and set zone regions within it. Shipping zones not only helps to be efficient by reducing distance and shipping transit time, but it also helps in reducing shipping costs. Different shipping methods can be set for different shipping zones.
This feature allows vendors to deliver goods from their shops to the customers. It gives the option to the admin to allow the vendors to handle shipping by themselves. Vendors can decide the preferred shipping method and can add ideal shipping rates and prices .Vendor can also collect shipping fees when they handle shipping by themselves.
To make sure you have seamless communication with your vendors, MultiVendorX provides you with both the announcement and knowledgebase features. With these two features, you can write small messages, educational tutorials or any other important data you want your vendors to know.
- Announcement - Admin can send out important announcements to all sellers or a select group of sellers. sellers can view the announcements on their dashboard.
- Knowledgebase - Admin can provide important tutorials to sellers in the knowledgebase. This way, sellers can fully comprehend how all the components in the seller's dashboard function.
- My Task List/ Taskboard - Keeps a list of all your pending tasks
- Messaging - sellers can send direct messages to their store administrators via the messaging option.
Send Notification from Followed Store
Store & Product Review
- This feature allows the customers to review a store and thus it's vendor. It serves as an invaluable source of feedback for vendors, which gives them an idea to improve the products and services. This will help customers to choose wisely from which store to purchase.
- This feature allows the customers to review a the products. It lets customers get an idea about the product from those who have used it, which can help other customers to choose wisely.
Policies help customers know what they are getting into.It also helps build customer trust and confidence regarding a product. They know that once a policy is set the vendor has to keep his end of the bargain or risk losing his customers. Vendors can set their store policies or in case they do not the policies set by the admin would be applied. There are three types of policies vendor can set. Firstly, 'Shipping', here vendors can fill in shipping details like the processing period or extra charge or even the cases when free shipping is allowed. Secondly, 'Refund', in case of refund what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow. Lastly, 'Cancellation', in case of cancellation what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow.
In this Widget, a bar diagram is displayed showing the different product statuses. A list is then displayed from which vendors would be able to check how many of their products are completed, how many are pending, how many have been disapproved and how many of them are still just drafts. Vendors can also add product from here by selecting the add product button available below the list.
Sellers can monitor their overall sales, revenue, number of orders placed, purchased products, and more from their Dashboard.
- Order - From the orders section sellers can view their complete order details along with earnings per orders.
- Product - In this Widget, a bar diagram is displayed showing the different product statuses. A list is then displayed from which vendors would be able to check how many of their products are completed, how many are pending, how many have been disapproved and how many of them are still just drafts. Vendors can also add product from here by selecting the add product button available below the list.
- Banking Overview - This widget displays the total commission ready to be withdrawn by the vendor. The vendor gets a short run-down of transactions made in the last 5 days.
Build seller Store Page
Elementor is a WordPress plugin specifically built to help the admins design a custom website for the business. With this all-in-one plugin, they can customize their website to fit the brand with motion effects, multiple fonts, and enhanced background images. It has a visual editor feature that allows to create custom-made pages for your vendor store withput any complicated coding. Thus making it more pleasing to look at.
Multi Lingual Product Description
When we sell products all across the globe, can't let language be a barrier in our way. Thus this feature is introduced to solve this problem. Now with the addition of WPML to MultivendorX, vendors can add product information in various languages that can later be translated by customers with just one click.
Seller Store Location
GeoLocation allows vendors to add the location of their store and products on the map in real time. This helps customers to locate the store. Another advantage is that if the store owner sells rental goods like motorcycles, customers can determine the area before picking them up. It even helps with distance-based shipping.