Brief Introduction #
Bored with your standard web store themes? Worry no more as with the latest Elementor integration with MultiVendorX, admins can now build up customisable store pages. This additional feature lets the admin decide the global appearance of vendor pages by simply dragging and dropping elements as they please. So without further ado, let’s figure out how this works.
A little about Elementor #
Though the name Elementor needs no introduction, we would still like to add a little description for those who are new to the WordPress family. Simply put, Elementor is a WordPress plugin specifically built to help you design a custom website for your business. With this all-in-one plugin, You can customize your website to fit your brand with motion effects, multiple fonts, and enhanced background images.
What does Elementor Add to your Marketplace? #
Elementor has a visual editor feature that allows you to create custom-made pages for your vendor store. This way not only do you get the freedom to create pages of your choice but can do so without the hassle of complicated Coding.
To know more about Elementor you can read this document.
Elementor Configuration #
Configuring Elementor to create beautiful vendor pages is as easy as eating a pie. All you have to do is release your creative genius as we guide you through the basics of getting started.
Setting-up Elementor #
While configuring Elementor doesn’t require much, enabling the module might be the one thing you want out of your way.
- To get started, like always go to MultiVendorX. As you hover your cursor over the plugin the menu list will appear.
- Select Module from the MultiVendorX menu.
- Once your Module page is displayed, scroll down to the 3rd Party Compatibility section. Enable Elementor from the list of 3rd party sites.
- Once enabled you are ready to get started.
Customise Vendor Shop Page #
To create vendor pages the admin must
- Install and Activate the Elementor plugin. Those who have already installed Elementor will have to navigate to the Template option available under the Elementor option.
- Selecting the Template option will redirect you to the Template List where you can select the Add New option and add a page. Or you can just hover your cursor over the Template option and select Add New from the Template Menu.
- On the New Template box, you will get to choose the page you want to create. In this case, select the MultiVendorX Shop page option available on your template list.
- Once selected, you can decide on a name for your template. After adding a name you can click on the Create template button.
- As the New Template Page loads, three vendor page blocks would appear. To set a template hover your mouse over a template and hit the insert button and it will be all set.
Customize Template #
To customize a web store theme template, the admin just needs to drag and drop the elements. These elements include.
- Store Banner: The Store banner here refers to the label of the Store.
- Store Name: This block is used to add or change the store name of every individual vendor.
- Store Info: Admins can use this element to let vendors show their store’s information.
- Social Profile: Selecting this element will let the vendors add social sharing options like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Flickr.
- Store Ratings: To lets vendors view their ratings, select the Store Rating element. This way vendors can show off their brand reliability.
- Store Tab Items: This element contains the products, terms and conditions along with review options. You can also show or hide these items if you want.
- Follow Button: Use this element to add a follow button for the store page. This will be especially handy for customers who wish to come back to certain stores.
See, wasn’t it that easy! Hopefully, this document will help you create wonderful themes that can impress your customers.
|Note: Kindly note this feature’s settings are only accessible by the admin. Vendors will just have to add information according to the page theme.|
this is what.