Showing 1 - 136 of 136 results for
If you are interested in expanding your target audience, increasing your revenue and creating a long-term brand revenue – Store SEO might be your best friend. This module of MultiVendorX Pro helps vendors increase their product value by using SEO features to rank high during organic searches. Our plugin also have support for these two SEO Plugins :
- Rank Math SEO integration - The simple, but powerful user-interface highlights important information about your posts alongside the post itself. Using this information, you can improve your post's SEO instantaneously.
This module grants vendors six reports that they can use for their advantage. These reports include sales reports, product reports, category-wise reports, tax reports, stock reports, and transaction reports.
- Sales Overview - A detailed report notifying sellers of sales made by their store in a given period of time.
- Sales by Product - This lets sellers view the income earned from the sale of each product sold by their store. Along with this it also helps seller estimate the most popular product.
- Sales by Category - With the help of this report sellers can estimate the income generated of each product category .
- Stock - Helps sellers keep track of their product inventory.
- Transactions - This feature gives a detailed report of each transaction made through the sellers store account.
- Tax -Displays to sellers the tax amount collected from the sale of each product.
- Customer Downloads - With this feature sellers can keep track of permission period of each downloadable product.
Payment Gateway Charge
The payment gateway charge feature insures that the payment gateway cost goes to the vendor apart from the commission value which is set by the rules. There are three options available. One is 'admin bear the gateway charge', here the site admin is responsible for the fees, which are taken from the administrator’s revenues or commissions. Another option is 'vendor bears the gateway charge', if this option is selected the fee is taken from the vendor’s commission. Lastly, 'Admin and Vendor bear gateway charges separately', in this final alternative, if both the vendor and the admin agree to bear the gateway fees separately, the fees for utilizing the gateway are taken from both of them.
Levels of Commission
There are five different levels of commission available to make it more convenient.
- Product wise, here the admin can charge a commission fee from the vendor for the sale of each product.
- The second level is category wise commission, here the admin can charge a commission on the sale of each category of product.
- Third category is vendor wise commission, here the admin can charge different commissions from different vendors.
- Membership based commission which can be enabled with the use of marketplace membership module.
- Lastly there is global commission, here the commission amount set by the admin would be applicable in case the commission amount for the other layers of commission is not set. In other words, the global commission is the commission that would be uniform and applicable to all.
Types of Commission
There are seven types of commission options available, like :
- 'fixed amount' where admin can charge the vendor a fixed amount per transaction
- 'percentage' that could be charged on the total transaction or sale value
- '%age + fixed(per amount transaction)' here commissions is calculated, on the basis of the percentage of the total transaction or sale value with the addition of a fixed amount for every transaction
- %age + fixed (per unit)' here commissions is calculated, on the basis of the percentage of the total transaction or sale value plus a fixed amount per unit or per product
- 'Commission by product Price' here admin can configure different commission rules for different ranges of product prices
- 'Commission by Purchase Quantity' here admin can set different commission rules for different ranges of product purchase count
- '%age + fixed (per vendor)' here a percent amount is taken by admin plus a fixed amount based on vendor.
The 'Can be Cancelled' option can be enabled by the vendor which will give the user the ability to cancel their appointment. After selecting the option, there are two fields that allow to choose how many Minutes/Hours/Days/Months before the start date the customers are allowed to cancel their appointment.
Proxy Bidding is a method through which a customer can choose to enter a maximum amount he or she feels comfortable paying. Once they’ve set the maximum, the system will keep an eye on the auction on it’s behalf, and if he or she gets outbid the system will automatically bid again on their behalf, up to the maximum limit.
Managing the availability tab of the product data meta box will help the vendor display to customers the availability of their service or product. Vendors can set the maximum booking per block, maximum or minimum blocks available, buffer period required between bookings and can also set dates and other rules.
Based on the time set for the booking (minutes/hours/days), a period that is not available for others, can be specified. For example, if the vendor wishes to sell appointments in 2-hour blocks and wants to have an hour break in between, they can specify a buffer period of their choice. With adjacent buffering option they can add a buffer period both before and after the appointments.
This feature allows to control the availability of slots via the Availability Tab. If the vendor choose to check availability per starting slot only, they can set any date/time rules they want and their customer will be shown available slots no matter which slot they schedule, as long as starting date/time is available at the time of booking. Otherwise, availability is checked against all slots in booked range.
This feature allows vendors to group together certain products and sell as a combo pack. Like if the vendor sell shampoo, conditioner and hair serum separately as simple products, they can group them and name them as hair care products and sell these three items all together as a combo pack. These feature makes it easy for the customers to get a full set of products all at ones.
This feature allows vendors to sell other sellers' products in their shop. That is external products are products that are not owned by them. Vendors earn a commission for the sale of these products by advertising them in their stores. For this they need to add the product url while filling the details of the external product in the add product section.
This feature allows vendors to sell a product with multiple variations in size, color, price, etc. The vendors need to add attributes from the attribute tab, then they can add variations to them from the variation tab. Thus, can offer more option to the customers to choose to from. Like they can be used for a product like a shirt, where they can offer a large, medium and small and in different colors.
Create tangible and non-tangible products
Set which type of product, categories vendor are allowed per each plan. Vendor can sell under that plan i.e. simple/variable etc. By restricting categories the admin can set which category is allowed under each plan. The admin can also set whether vendor can publish their product, edit their product etc.
Set Conditions for Refund
The admin can set conditions for refund. They can enable the status of the product for which customers can apply for refund (pending, on hold, processing, completed). They can set the refund claim period like 5 days or something. They can provide some reasons for refund which the customer can select as their reason for refund or can provide other reason in the space provide.
This feature allows customers to ask for refund in case they don't want the product. Refunds are a good way to win customer confidence. The existence of Refunds and Refund Policies lets the customer know there exists an alternative to buying a product. This will give customers the confidence to buy a product as well as create a favourable opinion. Customers can request refunds easily from the order page itself.
An invoice is a document given to the customer on the sale of goods or services. This document keeps a record of the transaction that takes place between the vendor and the customers, as evidence of the transaction. The MultiVendorX invoice module sends an automated invoice to both vendors and customers. Vendors and customers both have the option to browse or download the invoice.
Coupon Amount Disbursement
The admin of the marketplace gets the option to divide the coupon cost with the vendor. There are basically two options, first is 'who will bear the coupon cost', enabling this option would allow the discount charges to be deducted from the vendor’s commission. Second is 'exclude admin created coupon', this option is only applicable if the first option is enabled. This mostly means that if any coupon is created by the admin while the first option is applicable, then the discount amount would be deducted from the commission.
Mangopay makes payments easy for users by allowing them to pay in multiple currencies and with various payment methods. Using it can easily set up recurring payments and even set up global payment platforms. It provides customizable payment flow along with real time monitoring and of course strong security.
Stripe marketplace allows vendors to receive real time payments and also allows customers to pay using both credit and debit cards. This feature also provides three types of stripe connect account type - 'Standard', with Standard accounts vendors would have to connect their accounts with admin in order to receive payments. Then, 'Express', here the the Admin can connect with multiple vendor accounts and transfer the vendor’s payment immediately. Lastly, 'Custom', here from the creation of the vendor stripe account to payment processing, is done by the Admin. It also supports stripe charges. Depending on the charge type selected by the admin the funds are split between admin and the vendor. The charge type support Marketplace Stripe provides are 'direct', 'destination' and 'separate charges and transfer'.
This feature is introduced to make payment more convenient. With this feature now admin can accept payments from any mode, many vendors, and operate on a real-time basis. It's real time split payment feature allows the vendors to receive the payment as soon as the customer pays. Moreover, it accepts payment from any currencies and any account type be it credit or debit. Admins can even set dates of payment for vendors. Moreover, PayPal’s in-built plus strong antifraud and money laundering tool helps make payment secure.
PayPal Masspay/ PayPal Payout
PayPal Masspay is a payment method that allows to make multiple payments to multiple vendors at the same time. This is a great way to make sure that all the payments are made on time, and it can also help to avoid any late fees that might be associated with making multiple payments separately. PayPal is also similar like PayPal Masspay, also it sends payments automatically to multiple vendor as per scheduled.
This feature allows the customers to subscribe to the out of stock products. When customers subscribe for products that have run out of stock, vendors would be able to keep a note of those products. So, once the product is back in stock, customers will receive a mail alerting them of the availability of the product.
Once the import/export module is enabled by the admin, vendors can export products from their dashboard. They need to select the All Product option available under Product Manager. As vendors get directed to the All Products page, they would notice the Export button present beside the Add Product option. To import Product Data the vendor can need to go to the Vendor Dashboard and Navigate to the Product Manager menu option. From the list of product manager menu, they can select the All Product sub-menu option, then on the All Product Page, select the import button present at the top of the page.
Display Other Vendors to Customers
SPMV have option to display other vendors selling the same product to the customers. Once the customers select the "more vendors" option they can compare the product with other vendors selling the same item.This way they will have more options, which in turn would create a positive impression about the marketplace.
There are times when the admin may want to make some site changes, or in the case of backlog clearance, wants to temporarily suspend all the vendors from adding new products to the site. In special cases like these, they can temporarily take away the vendor’s capability to add new products and instead assign products to them.
After the vendor submit all the information along with attached proofs, It's admin's job to verify them and after its done a verification badge is shown beside the vendor's name and their store. The verified badge is given to the vendor who has passed the verification process. Admin can upload any image they wish to use as a badge.
Trust is a relative term but what runs a successful business is assurance. And now with Seller ID Verification, the admins can give their customers the assurance of a safe and secure multi-vendor site along with corrupt-free vendors. The admin just have to enable the seller identity verification module and then enable the address and identity verification. Then the vendors from their dashboard have to submit respective proofs for the admin to approve.
(Automatic/ Manual) Vendor Approval
Admin gets the option to admit vendors automatically or accept them manually after evaluating the registration form. In case it is set to automatic, the vendors do not need to wait for approval, its done as soon as they apply. But in case of manually the vendors need to wait for the admin's approval. Though the automatic method is easy and hassle-free, it is recommended to go for manual process of registration for the safety of the site.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
To use this feature need to have the plugin WooCommerce Table rate shipping. It helps to define shipping costs based on weight order or cart order. It allows admin to create shipping rules based on the total weight of the shipment and the destination country. And can add method title to display to customers.
Zone-wise shipping allows admin and vendor to set particular zones for shipping the products. They can set a zone name like zone A for example and set zone regions within it. Shipping zones not only helps to be efficient by reducing distance and shipping transit time, but it also helps in reducing shipping costs. Different shipping methods can be set for different shipping zones.
This feature allows vendors to deliver goods from their shops to the customers. It gives the option to the admin to allow the vendors to handle shipping by themselves. Vendors can decide the preferred shipping method and can add ideal shipping rates and prices .Vendor can also collect shipping fees when they handle shipping by themselves.
MultiVendorX lets you choose your desired chat providers. These options include-
- Facebook Messenger - This option is a combination of social media and marketplace. So, vendors now have an alternative use for messenger as a business assistant.
- Talk JS - With the Talk Js chat provider, vendors can start conversing with customers almost instantly. They also store chat information in their dashboards for reference purposes.
- Whatsapp - You have the option to use WhatsApp to chat one on one with your customers
Live Chat module allows vendors to have real-time chats with customers, resolving all their doubts and queries. From email marketing to social media chats, you can employ any technique to reach out to your target audience in no-time. Apart from this, you can access additional features like exchanging images for references, sharing shop or home addresses, and tracking previous chat conversations.
- Transfer files - This feature helps vendors and customers share files among themselves during live chat to better understand the product details.
- Send push notifications and emails - Alert vendors of customer requests with the help of push notification
- Store Chat History - Vendors can review chat histories to respond to customer demands
To apply for becoming a wholesale customer, a customer has to go to his/her my account page, and then apply for becoming a wholesale customer. If admin set the “Need approval for customer” to ‘No’ then, the customer will automatically become a wholesale customer. Otherwise, the customer will have to wait for the admin approval.
MultiVendorX gives vendors the option of hiring unlimited staff members and assigning different tasks to the staff to handle store responsibilities and share the work load of the vendors.
- Add Staff Members - This easy-to-use feature helps vendors hire an endless number of staff members.
- Manage Staff - lets the vendor edit or delete details of staff members as and when required.
- Personalised Staff Dashboard - The feature also allows to create a separate dashboard for staff members. Members can view and manage data relevant to their assigned task here.
Vendors can use notification messages to inform customers about the duration of their absence. Vendors can also add the number of days they prefer the customers to see the notification messages. Thus this will keep the customers inform why the vendor is not able to accept orders for the time being and even they are available again.
It gives vendors the option to disable add to cart for the time being they will remain absent. Here the vendor can type messages like “Sorry!”, “Can’t Accept”, “Will Be Back” or so on text, that will replace the Add to Cart option and display only the text. Enabling this option will stop customers from adding new orders.
This feature allows vendors to use a clickable calendar to select dates on the calendar of the days he/she wishes to be absent. These dates will then be sent out to the admin in the form of mail to inform them. You can also enable / disable different option here . Like -
- Disable Add to Cart - It gives vendors the option to disable add to cart for the time being they will remain absent. Here the vendor can type messages like “Sorry!”, “Can’t Accept”, “Will Be Back” or so on text, that will replace the Add to Cart option and display only the text. Enabling this option will stop customers from adding new orders.
- Customer Notification - Vendors can use notification messages to inform customers about the duration of their absence. Vendors can also add the number of days they prefer the customers to see the notification messages. Thus this will keep the customers inform why the vendor is not able to accept orders for the time being and even they are available again.
This feature let customers know about the seller’s business schedule by displaying the store working hours of a week in the form of a widget.
- Edit Shop’s Schedule - Let customers know about the seller’s business schedule by displaying the store working hours of a week in the form of a widget.
- Display Store's Opening and Closing Time - Sellers get to notify customers about their store's working hours.
Send Notification from Followed Store
Store & Product Review
- This feature allows the customers to review a store and thus it's vendor. It serves as an invaluable source of feedback for vendors, which gives them an idea to improve the products and services. This will help customers to choose wisely from which store to purchase.
- This feature allows the customers to review a the products. It lets customers get an idea about the product from those who have used it, which can help other customers to choose wisely.
Policies help customers know what they are getting into.It also helps build customer trust and confidence regarding a product. They know that once a policy is set the vendor has to keep his end of the bargain or risk losing his customers. Vendors can set their store policies or in case they do not the policies set by the admin would be applied. There are three types of policies vendor can set. Firstly, 'Shipping', here vendors can fill in shipping details like the processing period or extra charge or even the cases when free shipping is allowed. Secondly, 'Refund', in case of refund what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow. Lastly, 'Cancellation', in case of cancellation what are the dos and don’t a customer must follow.
In this Widget, a bar diagram is displayed showing the different product statuses. A list is then displayed from which vendors would be able to check how many of their products are completed, how many are pending, how many have been disapproved and how many of them are still just drafts. Vendors can also add product from here by selecting the add product button available below the list.
Sellers can monitor their overall sales, revenue, number of orders placed, purchased products, and more from their Dashboard.
- Order - From the orders section sellers can view their complete order details along with earnings per orders.
- Product - In this Widget, a bar diagram is displayed showing the different product statuses. A list is then displayed from which vendors would be able to check how many of their products are completed, how many are pending, how many have been disapproved and how many of them are still just drafts. Vendors can also add product from here by selecting the add product button available below the list.
- Banking Overview - This widget displays the total commission ready to be withdrawn by the vendor. The vendor gets a short run-down of transactions made in the last 5 days.
Multi Lingual Product Description
When we sell products all across the globe, can't let language be a barrier in our way. Thus this feature is introduced to solve this problem. Now with the addition of WPML to MultivendorX, vendors can add product information in various languages that can later be translated by customers with just one click.
Seller Store Location
GeoLocation allows vendors to add the location of their store and products on the map in real time. This helps customers to locate the store. Another advantage is that if the store owner sells rental goods like motorcycles, customers can determine the area before picking them up. It even helps with distance-based shipping.