Brief Introduction #
Empower your vendors with the flexibility to establish unique store-specific policies. Our platform offers a robust feature that enables vendors to define and implement individualized store policies, tailoring their offerings to meet specific business needs and enhance the overall shopping experience for customers.
Configuration from the admin dashboard #
Let us first discuss about the configuration of the module from the vendor dashboard –
- Once the MultiVendorX plugin is installed and activated from the admin dashboard simply navigate to MultiVendorX and once the submenu list appears click on the Modules option.
- After getting redirected to the modules page, enable the Store Policy module.
- Now click on the Settings submenu and from the settings page click on the Policy tab.
- On this page, the vendors can add the Store policy, Shipping policy, Refund policy and Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy accordingly. These will be displayed on the vendor policy page on the vendor store page.
Configuration from vendor dashboard #
Vendors can also set different policies from their dashboard as well. To add the policies from vendor dashboard the vendor needs to follow the below steps –
- Go to the vendor dashboard and click the dropdown button of Store settings menu.
- From the dropdown, simply click on Policies.
- Now on the page the vendors can set the Shipping, refund and Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy.
- After adding all the policies properly, click on save changes.
That’s all from the vendor end.