Brief Description #
Turn your e-commerce website into a product catalog to get a personalized digital salesperson. You can use the product catalog plugin to access a variety of features. This includes the ability to operate both catalog and sale modes, a mini inquiry cart, an extremely flexible inquiry form, and others. Let’s take a look at how you can use this fantastic product catalog enquiry plugin.
Configuration from admin dashboard #
After activating the Product Catalog Enquiry plugin from the plugin page follow the below steps for configuration –
- Go to admin dashboard and navigate down to Catalog.
- Now simply click on Settings submenu and start with the configuration of the different settings.
General Settings #
By configuring the below settings of Product catalog enquiry the admin can turn his WooCommerce website into a product catalog very easily.
Common Settings #
- Catalog Mode– Enable this to activate catalog mode sitewide.
- Product Enquiry Button-Enable this to add an enquiry button for all products.
- Product Enquiry Button when Product is out of stock– Enable this option only if you want enquiry for out of stock products.
- Catalogue Mode Applicable For– Select the user type from the dropdown menu where this catalogue will be applicable.
- Disable cart and checkout page-Enable this to hide cart and checkout page and set new page to redirect the user.
- Redirect after Enquiry Form Submission-Enable this to redirect user to another page after successful enquiry submission such as home page etc.
Display Options #
- Remove Product Price– Enable this to hide product price from site and disable purchase.
- Disable enquiry form via popup– By default, the inquiry form will be displayed via pop-up. Enable this if you want to display the button under the product description.
Enquiry Email Receivers Settings #
- Additional Receivers Email-Enter the email address where you want to receive inquiry mail. Therefore if you also want to send email to email@example.com, then simply pass this email id there.
- Remove admin email-Enable this if you to remove the admin email from the receiver’s list.
Button Appearance #
From here the admin can configure different settings related to the enquiry button and customize it accordingly.
Button Customiser #
- Button Text-In this field enter the text for your enquiry button.
- Button Type– Select the appropriate option from the dropdown list to choose the enquiry button type from the following options :
- Read More
- Custom Link for all products
- Individual link for for products
- No link just #
- Your own button style-Enable the custom design for enquiry button.
Custom button customizer #
Once the ‘your own button style’ option is enabled you will get the option to customize the button by choosing the options like – Button size, font size, Border radius, Border size, Top gradient color, Bottom gradient color, Border color, Text color, Hover background color, Hover text color, Select font.
Additional Settings #
Custom CSS– In this field write your custom css to customise the enquiry form.
The admin can set different attributes(such as user role, name, category etc.) for which the catalog mode will not be applicable.
Exclusion Management #
- User role specific Exclusion-Select the user roles, who won’t be able to send the enquiry.
- User name Specification Exclusion– Select the user, who won’t be able to send enquiry.
- Product Specific Exclusion– Select the products that should have the Add to Cart to button, instead of enquiry button.
- Category Specific Exclusion-Select the category, where should have Add to Cart Button, instead of enquiry button.
Enquiry Form #
The admin can customize the enquiry form as per their requirement by customizing the form content and form fields from here.
General Settings #
- Content Before Enquiry Form-Fill this field to write description before about enquiry form.
- Content after Enquiry Form-This content will be shown after enquiry form.
- Override Form Title– Enable this to set your custom title.
Enquiry Form Fields #
- Enquiry form fields– Enable the fields from the given options as needed. This will be reflected in the enquiry form.